Published: June 7, 2018
- Director supply chain planning staff to establish and execute inventory policies and replenishment planning.
- Manage indirect reporting relationships with downstream Demand Planners to improve regional forecast accuracy and event/incremental demand planning.
- Ensure that commercial organizations are kept appraised of product availability and service level performance.
- Provide proactive communications regarding potential issues. Work with technology and Analytics function to promote data collection and development of key performance indicators in support of formal S&OP efforts.
- Establish regionally relevant S&OP’s focused on closed-loop PDCA (plan, do, check and act) and incorporate commercial and operational leadership.
- Support executive S&OP efforts that promote total cost of ownership approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in production planning or supply chain planning, in a controlled QSR and ISO production environment.
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification preferred.
- ERP systems experience critical. Microsoft Office application experience. Excel, Word, PowerPoint required. Business Objects experience preferred.