Published: November 10, 2017
- Provide support for new and existing products including aerospace gas turbine engines used for propulsion and auxiliary power. Primary responsibilities include support for materials and processes involved in the design and
manufacture of parts.
- Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Experience in Directionally Solidified (DS), Single Crystal (SX) and fine grain
- Hands-on experience in investment casting process, solidification and casting simulation software (Pro-Cast, MagmaSoft, etc)
- Experience in metal casting industry and casting design
- Significant years of engineering experience
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (MATHCAD/ MATLAB, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Non- negotiable requirements:
- Bachelors' Degree with specialization in Material Science, Material Engineering or Metallurgy
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status