- Collaborate with different teams in the Company to ensure the development of the social media community management responsibilities within the Digital & Social Crowd Department.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Content creation according with the content plans strategies and opportunities.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Coordinate, create, publish and share daily content (original text, images, animations or videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community and brand.
- Respond to comments: Daily communication with clients in order to coordinate responds to comments and customer/fans queries in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information (KPIs).
- Trends research and content opportunities identification: Be aware of new trends and opportunities brands can take advantage of.
- Set up and optimize company social media pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Events managing and monitoring: Organize coverage and participate in events to build
- community and boost brand awareness
- Contests managing and monitoring including winners contact and coordination.
- Monthly, quarterly and annually social media reports and recaps. Must include qualitative and quantitative performance data, KIPs, strong performance analysis and new recommendations/next steps.
General support for: Digital and Social Crowd Team, Digital Production Team, Social Crowd Strategy Team and Media Team and Creative Teams.
Estimates and invoicing support for the social media projects.
Reports progress to the Social Media Supervisor.
The Community Manager will be the face of the Company's clients, managing communications in both directions on the social media platforms. As a digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications on social media.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Basic Platforms: Basecamp, Social Bakers, NetBase, SpotOn