Published: February 2, 2018
- Develop the Casualty Division for the company.
- Responsible for Developing New Business with Commercial Customers.
- Analyze, quote and decline prospects submitted by external agencies and our captive agency.
- Develop the Casualty line. Analyze opportunities to attract additional business, work closely with commercial line managers and Chief Underwriting Officer with the development of appropriate pricing; evaluate products under this line of business.
- Assist the subscribers, manager and Chief Underwriting Officer in the decision making of casualty line management.
- Support the subscription department with the subscribers that do not have the authority limit necessary to accept any risk and/or coverage in the absence of their immediate supervisor.
- Revision of documents (policies) that have been issued according to guidelines given.
- Ensure compliance with the documents required for each of the risks, such as: requests, statement of values, financial statements, copy of policies, etc.
- Visit the agencies and/or producers
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years minimum experience
- Must have CIC, CISR, Associate in Subscription
- Management of the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must be familiar with one of the following: Internet, IS Solutions, Nextgen
- Must be fully bilingual English and Spanish
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills