Published: November 20, 2018
- Will work with the ISC teams as a Technical Transitions (supplier) Engineer to ensure the needs of the technical community are represented and achieved during supplier transitions.
- Assist production technical needs as they arise to ensure continued quality production is maintained.
- Close coordination with Integrated Supply Chain, Customer Support, Engineering & Technology and Quality Engineering for both tactical and strategic production objectives.
- Schedule and budget tracking, vendor management and technical problem/resolution management as required.
- Design knowledge in mechanical system controls, fuel metering units, fuel pumps, control valves, and/or other mechanical systems is desired.
- Experience with certification testing processes is highly desired.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
- Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for company products and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering experience
- Aerospace Control/Component/Systems experience or related experience.
- Program/Project Management experience and/or training
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Problem solving
- Six Sigma, Process capability, variation, quality control
- Oral and written communication skills
- Regulatory and industry standards for Aerospace equipment
- Five years’ experience in IPDS Phase 6 design and manufacturing support of suppliers with design authority is desirable
- FAA compliant product qualification test and reporting
- Ability to work independently, set objectives and deliver results that have a significant impact on overall results within wider operational area
- Create and follow specific action plans