Published: February 9, 2018
- Accountability for leading quality systems and regulatory compliance within a manufacturing site.
- Quality Representative among external regulators and certifying bodies during plant visits and to instill confidence in the quality of products produced.
- Accountable for directing and supporting development of the QA organization.
- Oversees the work of Quality Managers and Associates ensuring each individual contributes to their full potential and is growing their contribution to the company as well as their career.
- Positively influences senior management within Plant Operations and across all functions of the company (R&I, Technical Transfer, Regulatory Affairs, Procurement, Planning, etc.)
- Champions development of both Company and Quality culture at the plant and across the organization.
- Ensures outstanding quality metrics, KPI’s, and on-going improvement of systems and capability.
- Leads companywide quality improvements.
- Key staff member of the site leadership team, while sharing accountability for overall plant business success, plant strategy delivery, and plant KPI deliverables achievement.