Published: February 20, 2018
Our client, a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide is looking for a Senior Database Administrator
- Experience on creating database objects – tables, views.
- Functional knowledge of related partner products and design best practices for DBaaS
- Develop complex stored procedures, views and functions
- Create queries, index, statistics, execution plans and DB I/O performance tuning.
- Logical and Physical Data modeling experience
- Manage database administration assignments.
- Enhance database performance, perform restores, implement recovery procedures, handle performance tuning and conduct regular system backups.
- Ensure technical and functional designs meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of MSBI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) (2008R2-2014.)
- Understanding customer requirements and translating those requirements into technical solutions.
- Identify technical risks in requirements and technical implementations and come up with quick POC if required
- Exploring new technologies and recommending in adopting right technology for the team
- Evaluate and implement technological improvements to best support engineering software tools integration platform
- Uphold enterprise policy guidelines and recommend new/improved guidelines
- Provide standardization and consistency across environments
- Good knowledge on ASP.net, HTML, CSS, UI Frameworks like Kendo UI, Angular JS.
- Excellent knowledge on Agile - Scrum practices and work in Agile software development environment