Published: September 12, 2018
- Designing and programming of Process Automation Improvement systems.
- Programming & troubleshooting PLC’s and SCADA systems
- Providing guidance and support to Control Technicians and Process Improver Controls engineers
- Leading technical solutions that increase utilization and reduce costs
- Developing Visual basic C ++ applications for Process Improvement
- Minimizing service interruptions and avoid unplanned downtime on manufacturing lines
- Developing process and regulatory documentation for automation systems
- Performing and documenting engineering studies
- Improving accuracy of Automation System requirements and specifications for the development of SCADA and other systems.
- Reviewing/Modifying Standard Operating Procedures for Engineering Controls.
- Assuring compliance with Laws & Regulations.
- Submitting documentation for safety compliance, new equipment calibrations, calibration extensions and preventive maintenance.
- Systems & equipment PM’s SOP’s revisions and/or improvements.
- Evaluating needs for infrastructure and start-ups.
- Early Involvement in Transference Effort with Technical Innovations (ROI)
- Early Involvement in LS /Optimization Efforts with Technical Innovations
- Assuring Readiness of Manufacturing Requirements for the Optimization Efforts
- Assuring Compliance with Laws & Regulations
- Vacations & Overtime Administration for Non- Exempt
- Generate Purchase Requisitions
- Five to ten years of experience with similar responsibilities in a regulated industry (medical devices/pharmaceutical highly desirable)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and/or Computer)
- Master's preferred, Engineering - In - Training (EIT) licensed.
- Knowledge of FDA current GMP/QSR regulation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish languages
- Teamwork and service oriented
- Effective leadership
- Computer literate (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Willing to travel