Our client, a fast-growing food/perishable goods distributor, is searching for an energetic Sales Analyst to support the Sales and Marketing departments. The ideal candidate is looking to join a fast-growing international company where their work will have a direct impact on the organization.
- Prepare, review and analyze internal and external reports, including KPIs and sales performance/recognition reports and present them to the sales team
- Perform detailed data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate, analyze, and recognize business trends
- Collaborate with Sales, IS and Finance to develop, create and maintain reporting requirements and ensure systems provide accurate and timely data.
- Track actual performance against estimates and identify the impact of promotions and programs
- Produce presentations to present data in an easy to understand manner
- Support category profitability improvement through providing fact-based and data-driven guidance that result in increased sales and profit.
- Distill insights into potential merchandising and category marketing opportunities.
- Articulate conclusions and recommendations to the leadership team and category management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience reporting sales KPIs.
- High level of independent judgment and initiative required