Published: August 11, 2017
- Ensures Plant conformance with validated processes, customer requirements and expectations through management of quality systems and personnel.
- Understand, investigate and convey customer expectations through continual customer interface via customer visits, meetings and conference
- Manage internal ongoing audits of business unit operations systems in accordance with internal or customer driven requirements.
- Identify, recommend and perform quality training as needed.
- Communicate, identify and facilitate investigations to internal & external complaint issues. Discuss, approve and communicate results of investigation to Plant Manager and then to customers’ representatives and authorize return of goods if necessary.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and control of production quality records.
- Manage quality and production personnel in the investigation of root causes and corrective actions of internal rejects; corrective/preventive actions and customer complaints.
- Manages ongoing validation of products and processes including IQ/OQ/PQ studies as identified by Customer Product Engineers.
- Identify needs for SPC and assure effective implementation.
- Manage and perform improvement projects as identified, drive to reduce scrap/waste.
- Facilitate site oriented customer and 3rd party audits.
- Responsible to generate corrective action requests and make sure to do them with satisfactory results.
- Responsible to continuously study the existing systems using lean manufacturing practices and quality tools to analyze production costs and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Evaluate customer specifications and procedure requirements.
- Manage the preparation and submit customer requests for data, controlled customer documents or any other requests.
- Develop employee talent to maximize their performance.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree