Plan, coordinate and manage activities related to the implementation and modification of technologies to automate customer services through self-management and technological solutions that the business needs to implement. Evaluates and analyzes the results obtained, proposes and develops new ideas related to the telecommunications market that increases the autonomy of customers. Develop plans that transform, optimize and improve self-management services. This includes information gathering and analysis processes, definition of objectives and strategies, establishment of projects and programs, documentation of strategic plans, preparation of "Business Case", and development of tactical plans. Plan, coordinate and manage activities that ensure that the objectives and specific goals of the projects are met, within the established time and budget. Ensures that systems, applications and / or technology stores are maintained in optimal conditions. Establishes practices and procedures related to the methods to be used in the operation of the systems related to self-management
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Web Technology or Information Systems.
Candidates will be considered in the following order of preference:
Two (2) years of experience in any or a combination of the following functions:
- Development of strategies and programs aimed at self-management of customer services in an automated way
- Automated service channel management
Three (3) years of experience in any or a combination of the following functions:
- Development of strategies, programs and distribution channels for products and / or services
- Analysis, design, implementation, maintenance and administration of web pages
KNOWLEDGE AND / OR SKILLS
- Advance knowledge about Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications
- Knowledge about competitive activity in the telecommunications market, preferably.
- Knowledge in the technological trends of self-management in the market.
- Knowledge about billing systems, preferably.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Project application, preferably.
- Skill in the analysis, design and administration of web pages.
- Ability to prepare cost studies and investment plans.
- Ability to direct focus groups and identify customer needs and business opportunities.
- Ability to relate effectively with clients and with internal and external executives.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to establish metrics and reports on the use of systems and applications.
- Ability to implement strategies, develop work teams and coordinate projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
- Ability to conduct presentations.
- Extensive command of the Spanish and English languages (oral and written)