Published: September 19, 2018
The position will drive multiple projects aimed at achieving Re-engineering and Quality targets within the business, IT or Operations Improvement.
- Plan and coordinate project.
- Achieve the proactive resolution of project issues.
- Define priorities and maintain project team focused on project success.
- Maintain project documentation up to date.
- Support the request owner in contract management activities when applicable.
- Lead cross-functional teams and plan and coordinate the need for resource assignments, and ensure their utilization per committed assignment.
- Establish project milestones and monitor task and activity execution to ensure their completion based on the establish project timeframe.
- Monitor actual project costs versus budget and take corrective actions to ensure the project is completed within the allocated time and budget.
- Confirm processes to be completed for endorsement and verification of the control of Change Requests.
- Organize acceptance revisions and testing for each deliverable, including resource and facilities coordination and documentation of the revision/test results.
- Ensure communication is maintained properly among stakeholders and ensure proactive execution of escalation procedures.
- Prepare charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing and hand offs.
- Observe and record performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate.
- Study functional statements, organization charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of staff to identify areas of duplication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration with PMP or BS in Engineering with preferably a PMP and/or CIAPR license.
- Minimum six years of experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes.
- Excellent understanding of project management fundamentals.
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes preferred.
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, Etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience executing and managing implementation project tasks including: Business process reengineering, requirements definition, traceability and management.
- User engagement and change management
- System configuration and configuration management
- Software development and application systems integration
- Data Migration
- User deployment and training
- Quality Assurance
- Fully Bilingual
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.