Published: September 14, 2017
- Oversees and directs construction projects from conception to completion, including budget management and scheduling.
- Keeps the construction team on track and provides day to day technical management and process guidance on development
- Will execute planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Ensures compliance with all building and safety regulations, as well as quality construction standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering; PE License highly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the Construction & Development field
- Strong field Project Management experience from initial space planning and ground breaking phases to full project delivery.
- Experience working with high-end and highly complex commercial projects.
- Must have experience in high level finishes.
- Must be fully bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience using construction software such as with Oasis and Timberline, among others.