Published: October 23, 2017
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- Create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Participate in all phases of product development.
- Must have minimum a Master’s Degree in Acoustics
- Turbo machinery background
- Air Generated Noise
- Aero Acoustics
- Turbine Engines
- Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
- 2 years engineering experience, can include graduate studies in engineering
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office software
- Familiarity with computational aeroacoustics software such as Actran, PowerFlow, Star CCM+ or Fluent, general purpose analysis software like Matlab or Mathcad, and design software such as NX or Catia.
- Demonstrated previous program experience & success, can include graduate level project work.
- Individuals who are self-motivated, dynamic and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Coursework in acoustics, fluid mechanics, turbomachinery