Published: December 18, 2017
- Development and support for short- and long-term operations strategies and optimization of worldwide processes.
- Monitor and evaluate industry activities (new units, expansion, patents). Support benchmarking studies and technology evaluations. Support preparation of business cases and DCF calculations.
- Designs new or improved products or process systems. Contributes to the development of new principles/concepts and its functional strategy.
- Proactively anticipates problems and seeks innovative approaches for complex issues and its resolution in specialized area.
- Provides technical expertise and coaching to Engineers and / or manufacturing personnel related to materials / polymer science and/or molding / extrusion processes. Provides technical direction and fundamentals.
- Empowered to exercise latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Participates in the development of highly advanced technological applications and their development into a final product.
- Stays current on relevant technology and champion’s education within the company and ensures knowledge transfer.
- Interprets internal and/or external business solutions and recommends solutions/best practices. Develops and submits advance technical proposals to senior management for consideration and allocation of funds.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or equivalent
- Doctorate or Master Degree Polymers, Materials Engineering, Additive Manufacturing & Design