Published: November 10, 2017
- Manages the activities of all production departments to assure scheduled production levels are met within established quality standards.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members and aid in administrating, managing safety and quality programs.
- Manage, direct and implement operational strategies and objectives to assure the achievement of plant and company goals are met.
- Recommends and approves layouts and engineering projects which are needed to upgrade product needs and facility.
- Assures plant wide compliance programs are in place and accomplished.
- Identify needs for policy development providing leadership to see that policies are implemented to meet plant objectives.
- Oversees and directs all facility and maintenance needs.
- Supervises the coordination of activities as they relate in the most efficient and least cost manner.
- Initiates activities to identify general operating and maintenance problems. Assigns projects to resolve such problems to optimize productivity.
- Monitor safety, quality, yield and productivity data to meet or exceed standards daily.
- Ensures that plant and department safety policies are being followed.
- Provides leadership in creating an environment that motivates personal development and promotes cooperation among and between all team members assuring that team member concerns, needs and ideas are addressed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the administration and management of a manufacturing business, production and quality control for products.
- Experience with preparation, development and administration of budgets
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to motivate and supervise his team