The Personal Assistant is responsible to assist and work directly with the CEO and his/her family members in the planning, coordination and execution of personal and business activities. Will support the time optimization of the CEO and facilitate his/her daily activities, including but not limited to:
- In coordination with the Executive Assistant and other contacts, coordinate the personal agenda integrating business priorities and personal matters.
- Recruits domestic employees
- Coordinates house and boats maintenance with providers in PR, US and abroad.
- Coordinates and perform groceries shopping, clothing, pet supplies, medicine, or personal articles as necessary
- Receives, classify and distributes correspondence and email according to instructions.
- Files personal documents of the CEO and his/her family
- Works on travel arrangements
- Credit cards balance reconciliation
- Receives, directs and originates personal calls
- Writes, review and correct letters, memos, speeches and personal documents
- Previous experience in a similar position or in concierge services
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Highly oriented to customer service
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office & Office 365
- General knowledge on office equipment