Published: February 2, 2018
- Candidate must have strong Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, and Business management background.
- Professional must be able to work with company President in developing new operational strategies to expand business growth in the US.
- The leader will serve as a change agent / business captain steering from the front, while positively influencing staff members to exceed annual business targets.
- Leads and develops a cohesive executive team to foster growth and profitability, offering quality products and services and best-in-class delivery in every line of business.
- Ability to generate and implement novel procedures and ideas in order to support customers.
- Proven track record leading process improvement and cost reduction projects within a fast-paced business environment.
- Conveys information and ideas clearly to individuals and groups in a manner that engages them and helps them understand the message.
- Establishes metrics to monitor department processes, eliminating non-value tasks, improving on-time delivery, reducing costs. Uses Lean Six Sigma, 5S', and or other continuous improvement methods/tools.
- Innate mental agility to understand the business as a whole with distinctive desire to contribute in a collaborative and team based environment.
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures; have commercial manufacturing exposure, business and financial acumen required to prioritize and leverage the corporate functions that drive business results.