Published: October 17, 2017
- Reports directly to the Company President.
- Will Supervise approximately six employees, as well as the Buyer and Accountant of the division.
- Knowledge of the logistics of establishing routes and fuel distribution to maximize productivity and profits.
- Will be a key player leading efficiency improvement projects.
- Must be Goal Oriented
- Must have previous experience in the gas and petroleum industry in Puerto Rico.
- Must be able to give examples of adaptability to change both with systems and personnel or external situations that may affect the projects.
- Must have experience managing personnel.
- Must be energetic, multi-tasker and able to work effectively within a fast pace business environment.
- Must be able to lead synergy among teams within this new Start-Up division that is growing rapidly.
- Must have experience negotiating contracts and leading business development initiatives.
- Required years of experience: 7+ (Plus)