Published: August 11, 2017
- Oversees the operations of the electronic products division.
- Maintains inventory control and manages the execution of projects, their installation, and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to the sales department and any department that may need it. Designs solutions and proposals.
- Supervise technical and administrative teams.
- Participates in the recruiting process of technicians.
- Promotion recommendations
- Training and schedule coordination
- Analysis, investigation and follow up of complaints
- Previous experience in management of electronic equipment installation operations.
- Programming and installation knowledge of electronic equipment.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and financial statements.
- Fully Bilingual, English and Spanish
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Computer systems orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering would be a plus.