Our Client, in the financial industry with experience in capital market, spanning electronic execution, low latency, algorithmic trading, transactional banking and core market infrastructure is looking for an Operation Engineer to join their team.
- Day to day technical services for local and remote users.
- Respond to production incidents and resolve technical problems in the production environment.
- Interact with clients during onboarding and on-going operations.
- Understand our business model and how each person can contribute to our growth as a company.
- Report to the RCS Systems Commander as an individual contributor and team leader. Must work well on teams.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- 2-4 years of operations experience
- Motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a team-oriented fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact cross-functionally and drive both business and technical discussions.
- Experience in Linux, Windows, and MacOS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills