Published: April 13, 2018
- Provide support to the company’s Operating Success System for appropriate metrics, lead and collaborate in design improvements, and measuring systems.
- Develops advocates and enables the tools and methodologies to drive the company process excellence. These tools may include, but are not limited to, Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management and other Improvement techniques.
- Leads and mentors Lean Sigma teams/ projects across the company. Plans, supports, and provides training to others in the Lean Sigma methodology.
- Develops and shares new methods and techniques to further the advancement of the Company Business Excellence Program.
- Advocates and influences appropriate change and quality needs across the Company, including project selection.
- Plans, supports, and deploys training to others in the Lean Sigma methodology.
- Completes Lean Sigma and Lean Sigma Advanced Statistics Trainings.
- Identifies and works to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful completion of a Lean Sigma project.
- Leads and assesses project review sessions (toll gates).
- Maintains and monitors key Quality performance metrics.
- Passionately drives a process excellence visibility and awareness across the businesses.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Two (2) to Five (5) or more years of experience in Engineering or Process Excellence activities.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is required. Certification is preferred.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) and must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s, and OSHA.
- Engineering or Process Excellence activities.