Published: August 31, 2018
- BA in Business Administration
- Two to three years of experience in the management of marketing, acquisition and origination of mortgage loans including: FHA, VA, RURAL, FHLMC, REVERSE, Conforming and Non-Conforming.
- Knowledge of the operational procedures, as well as the rules, regulations and federal / state laws that govern the mortgage industry in the related area
- Skills in sales, leadership, negotiation, tact, diplomacy, persuasion and public relations.
- Ability to travel to different geographical points of the Island to make visits to customers and prospects.
- Automobile, driver's license and current public liability insurance.
- Domain of MS Office, Word and Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills, in English and Spanish.
- Analytical skills are required.
- Organized and highly discrete.