Published: September 26, 2018
- Serve as a technical expert for printed circuit boards, providing leadership and support for both design and manufacturing issues.
- Technical leader and resource in providing specialized Materials Engineering expertise in the review and deployment of materials and process requirements, technical design support, specifications and Aero flow-downs in support of multiple site-based programs.
- Technical problem solving, project leadership, specification reviews and supplier audits for all aspects of printed circuit board manufacturing and design including for rigid, flex, rigid-flex, high density, and RF boards. The successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge of and experience with the latest industry standards for printed circuit boards.
- Responsible for ensuring designs for assigned programs meet customer requirements. The individual will interact with both internal and external technical experts and provide support for materials and process-related issues for specific programs, with the goal of developing into a primary technical program Materials Engineering focal. The individual will also interface with multiple functional groups and multiple engineering levels across company, as well as with our customers and suppliers.
- The individual will be performing material engineering tasks associated with the development, design, manufacture and test of aircraft electronic systems
- Responsibilities will include the review of customer- and company - generated requirements to ensure cost effective approaches and to verify performance and environmental requirements are met, development of material and process evaluation test plans, writing technical reports, participation and interaction with various technical teams, and coordination and execution of technical tasks with team members until completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or Metallurgy discipline, from an accredited college or
- 5+ years direct experience with printed circuit board manufacturing processes (e.g. material control, inner layer processes, lamination, copper plating, solder mask, final finish, micro section evaluation, etc.).
- US Citizenship required.