The sales analyst's main objective is the collection and analysis of the retail and wholesale sales figures of the brand that leads to trends conclusions, contribution to detect opportunities or necessary countermeasures and, in general, serve as support in the decision making process of management in terms of the products to be marketed with your network.
- Support sales management and sales representatives in monitoring the sales performance of the dealer network through the fulfillment of their sales plans and individual purchases established at the beginning of the year.
- Collect and analyze retail sales statistics of the dealer network to identify trends or opportunities to increase sales participation in the brand.
- Collect and analyze the retail sales statistics of the dealers of each sales representative to determine compliance with the established PMA (Primary Market Area) penetration.
- Maintain close communication with the Product Analyst to recommend adjustments to the specifications of the products that are requested and thus contribute to maximize their sale.
- Keep the performance of the brand up to date with the sales and purchasing plan agreed with the manufacturer and bring to the attention of senior management areas of opportunity or concern.
- Analyze the sales report of the industry generated by the agency and generate the internal reports of rigor.
- Consolidate projections firm order orders made by the dealer network.
- Perform the inventory analysis (seniority, rotation and flow) of brands and dealers.
- Keep management and sales representatives informed of news in general from the local or international industry that is impact on the sale
- Record the performance of the sales force regarding the contest and other incentives and validate results.
- Compute incentive payments to concessionaires and sellers according to incentive plans and memos generated by the Sales and / or Operations Department.
- Maintain accurate and statistical records of accounts payable to concessionaires for incentives in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Manage incentive payments to concessionaires with accounting according to company policies and processes.
- Perform any complementary function assigned to him.
- Conduct sales audits to concessionaires when necessary.
- Perform analysis of incentives granted to dealers by type, date, brand and model.
Periodicity of the execution:
- Sending sales statistics to the dealer network the first 5 days of each month.
- Keep the statistical sales documents of the brands updated every month.
- Preparation of reports and analysis of incentives to dealerships every month.
- Sending statistics and sales reports to the factory the first 3 days of each month.
- Detect and alert emerging differences in rundown with respect to projections and actual sales performance.
- The position requires a minimum bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing or management from a certified educational institution
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office but in particular Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English and desire to work as a team.
- The functions of the position are carried out without physical effort requirements or risk environments for occupational health and safety.