Our client is searching for a Marketing Director to provide overall strategic marketing direction. The role is highly critical to the company’s success and will establish strategic direction aligned to the institution’s plan.
- Drive digital strategies to enhance the brand’s presence at a national and international level
- Develop the annual marketing plan, strategies, and tactics
- Create and execute the company’s marketing vision to ensure profit growth
- Analyze campaigns’ performance across digital and non-digital platforms
- Manage all market research efforts through careful analysis of market data and trends
- Oversee the maintenance of the data base containing all market research data.
- Develop data based strategic initiatives using technological advances
- Oversee all social media strategies
- Supervise all promotional efforts and service providers
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure an accurate portrayal of the institution through external communications
- Create monthly reports to analyze the products’ performance
- Must be fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
- 5+ years of managerial experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST; Master’s degree a PLUS.
- Thorough knowledge of market analysis and financials associated with campaigns
- Expertise in digital strategies in marketing and advertising campaigns