Published: July 21, 2017
- Supports small parcel, truckload, and less-than-truckload shipping for client accounts across the company.
- Responds to client shipping inquiries and coordinates with our freight carriers.
- Reviews freight invoices for accuracy and completeness before approving.
- Supports warehousing services for client accounts across the company.
- Data entry
- Follows through with suppliers
- 1-2 years’ experience in Materials Management or Logistics
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor’s Degree