Our Client in the banking industry, with experience in capital markets, spanning electronic execution, low latency, algorithmic trading, transactional banking and core market infrastructures, is looking to hire a Junior Corporate Attorney to join their team.
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with contracts review and general legal document management.
- Previous exposure with corporate finance, general banking and regulatory compliance issues, is a plus.
- Fully Bilingual required (English/Spanish)
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable to work independently and with a minimum supervision
- Very energetic, flexible with changes/ priorities and eager to learn