Published: May 18, 2018
Our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for their IT Director. This position reports to on IS Executive Director IS.
- Serve as a leader of the Information Systems Organization, a multi-discipline group that plans, implements and supports information systems and automations solutions for Operations.
- Establishing strategy and direction for automation in support of strategic business needs as it pertains to multiproduct commercial and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Integrate quality and compliance management practices with the enterprise-wide computing system.
- Create collaborative relationships with remote site IS groups to harmonize practices by fostering the implementation of standard solutions and support practices.
- Partner with different site functions such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Executive Management and various support organizations to identify critical business requirements to develop the Operations information Systems Strategy as well as Implementation Plans.
- Working with engineering, process development, manufacturing and quality groups to provide support for the design, installation, start-up, validation and operation of information systems and automation platforms.
- Serve as an active member of the Site Leadership IS Teams, Plant Leadership Teams as needed, and Operations Information Systems Leadership Teams.
- Providing direct and indirect supervision of approximately 15-20 full time staff plus supplemental contractors as needed to support project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Science.
- MBA preferred
- Ten (10) years of directly related experience and 4 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources.
- Multi Plant experience a plus.
- Completely Bilingual