Our client, in the Manufacturing industry is looking for an IT Director to join their team.
The IT Director position is responsible for support of ERP, MES, Infrastructure and other information technology requirements to run and grow the manufacturing operation in Puerto Rico. In addition to IT expertise and or engineering expertise, this position will have good business acumen, overall operations and supply chain knowledge and will partner with other Senior Staff to help define and execute business strategy across multiple sites in Puerto Rico. In addiction this role is part of a global manufacturing IT staff that spans the company worldwide.
This role is responsible for IT Strategy and performance on the Island, and for the development and retention of staff. The IT Director has managers and is responsible for their career development. The IT Director will play a critical role in integrating systems and helping to support standardization of processes among different plants while mitigating any risk to the current business operations. This position represents an opportunity to play a leadership role in the Manufacturing global spectrum.
- Previous experience in SAP environment
- Main areas of IT
- Software Development and Configuration
- Business Relationship Management and business Analysis
- Service Desk
- This role is part of the local senior staff, but reports into the Global IT in the US. This is a strategic role for IT and expected to influence local and global direction
- Experience in budgeting
- Successfully worked in a high matrixed organization
- Active participation in business strategy
- Experience with manufacturing global environments
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.