Our client a multinational consumer financial institution is looking for an Internal Auditor - Securitization
Conducts audits and reviews to assess controls and verify compliance with the securitization policy.
The scope of the audits will be, but not limited to:
Weekly reports of monitoring of:
- Daily required balances of the collateral pool for the Securitization and Warehouse lines and that is being performed by the Treasury Department in accordance to the policy.
- Accounts selected for the replenishment of the collateral pool meet the approved eligibility criteria and controls over such activity.
- Weekly procedures for the perfection of security lien (Panama).
- Compliance with Repurchase Obligations stipulations when applicable.
- Account selection strategy for the replenishment of the collateral pool is developed and documented by Risk Management and Treasury as required by the policy and approved by the Assets and Liability Committee (ALCO) and controls in place to avoid adverse
- selection of accounts.
- Verify controls over default triggers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor and prior Securitization process experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully Bilingual
- Proven knowledge of the auditing standard and procedures, laws, rules and regulations of Securitization
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Proactive, organized, dynamic and with high capacity for analysis
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office