Published: June 1, 2018
- Understands and adheres to company safe work policies.
- Follows Lone Worker Requirements.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Reports safety incidents and near misses.
- Reports any unsafe conditions, environmental concerns and process problems to management immediately.
- Contributes to the improvement of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality programs.
- Applies the HWP process, LOTO, PLC and energy isolation procedures as required for company and contractor personnel.
- Follows EMOC procedures for all changes to process and operating procedures.
- Maintains site orderliness.
- Performs safety indoctrinations for contractors.
- Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo) to execute, document and continuously improve equipment preventative and corrective maintenance strategy.
- Supports Area Manager, Utilizes Web Audit Manager and Synergy to execute, documents all corrective actions issued to the site from Audits and Incidents review (when applicable).
- Maintains plant spares inventory and raise gaps to management attention
- Follows work instructions and annotate with feedback.
- Calibration, configuration, or replacement of field instrumentation devices.
- Performs and documents process and product analysers calibration checks.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs electrical equipment control circuits.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs process control equipment.
- Sets up and safely operates all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned work.
- Functionally tests or troubleshoots instruments or electrical control loops through to field devices to verify proper operation.
- Calibrates custody meters and manages documentation.
- Effectively prioritizes and schedules all work activities.
- Assists Shutdowns, Start-ups, Derime and production slate changes for plant(s) in area.
- Follows all Quality Control requirements to ensure a quality product is delivered to company’s customers. Meet FDA requirements where applicable.
- Maintains a Shutdown and Turnaround work list and schedule, efficiently uses of downtime.
- Maintains open continuous line of communication with manager.
- Maintains orderly and clean work area and vehicle(s).
- Directs and monitors contractors.
- Leads and participates in operations and safety meetings.
- Participates in safety committee activities as required – drill planning, energy isolation reviews, etc…
- Supports entry level technicians through coaching and mentoring.
- Accepts On call duty and overtime as required.
- Organizes, maintains and documents calibration of metro logical equipment.
- Supports sites outside of the home Area as required.
- Supports plant and equipment commissioning activities.
- Mark-up engineering drawings to document changes or disparities.
- Identifies cost effective solutions, follow company purchasing procedure and spending limitations.
- Associate Degree or certificate in instrumentation, industrial control/automation or related technical discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a related process plant operations and reliability activity.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good record.
- Must be capable of distinguishing different