Published: September 21, 2018
Our Client, is hiring an Infrastructure Manager to establish and support the networking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years supervising infrastructure teams
- 3+ years of experience with firewall environments, administrating Cisco network, switches and routers
- 5+ years of experience working with multiple operating systems, server environments and PC LAN/wan Wi-fi networks including Windows and Linux
- ITIL Foundation service model concept
- Experience in documenting, configurations upgrades procedures, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical users and management team