Published: April 12, 2018
Our client, a multinational retail corporation, is searching for a Human Resources Manager.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Executes, communicates and drives the consistent implementation of the company's HR practices, systems, and personnel-related activities
- Acts as liaison between employees and general management to resolve any employee concerns.
- Manage the employee recruitment cycle.
- Responsible for employee performance management, training, and performance evaluation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Available to work rotating shifts (Sundays, etc.)