Published: May 30, 2018
- Our Client is establishing a US based R&D Development Facility and is actively seeking an R&D Executive to head and manage this new Start-up Laboratory operations strategy.
- Develop products for scale-up manufacturing.
- Will directly report to the COO and help drive product commercialization initiative hands-on.
- This individual will be a key member of the Senior Management Team and must be a solutions driven leader that has been successful with employees at all levels and leadership team within a fast growing organization.
- Will work on matters related to the global development of biosimilar products to compile high-quality global core dossiers, realize on-time approvals and support tactical promotion of marketed product.
- This Executive should have 12-15 years of leadership experience within FDA regulated R&D biotech operations.
- Must have R&D Credibility and strong Product Development background
- Proven Leadership skills; Will lead 20 to 50 employees.
- Should be someone with R&D Development experience that understands the regulatory requirements of development.
- Executive should possess strong R&D experience for the commercialization of biologic products. The Leader needs to have biologics experience; Biosimilars background is highly preferred.
- Understands the key elements in the development process.
- Understands therapeutic uses of assigned products to facilitate decision-making.
- Understands global strategy.
- Location preference: USA
- Travel to India will be required for this role.
- PhD is highly preferred