Our Client, a conglomerate in the service and distribution business, is looking for a financial planning and analysis professional.
This position is design to assist the Business managers in making sound business decisions. This position reports to the Finance Director.
- Perform special projects to improve process efficiencies and enhance business performance as assigned by management.
- Responsible for performing business initiatives to improve business efficiency and ROI.
- Reporting and analysis of the Business performance indicators vs budget
- Forecasting analysis
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CPA/ MBA preferred
- Knowledge of statutory accounting principles.
- Strong in Excel skills.
- Ability to interact with Senior leadership.