Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for their Finance Planning Manager.
This position is responsible for the development and presentation of the Division Plan to ensure profitable growth of the Company. The ideal candidate should have the managerial skills to be in charge of the relationship with USA headquarters.
- Manage budgetary and financial planning activities
- Responsible for all Financial Planning activities
- Perform Cost Accounting activities
- Support internal and external audit
- Provide data and analysis to provide corporate management data to support decisions
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- MBA / CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Cost Accounting experience
Compensation: $90K-130K Base salary plus excellent fringe benefits and Performance Bonus