Our Client, an established International Banking Entity is looking for their Finance Director. This position will be responsible to lead the financial and administrative functions of the Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA nice to have
- 7+ years of experience in the Banking Industry
- Hands on experience in the accounting operation.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of Financial Statements.
- Responsible for the valuation of foreign currency accounts and investments.
- Responsible for the preparation of operational procedures related to the accounting of incoming/outgoing, book and institutional transfers and other internal accounting procedures.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of internal controls to address the risk of misstatement of financial statements.
- Supervisory experience
- Liaison with all Financial Industry Regulators