Analyze general information of the automotive financing market and develop action plans aligned to the long-term business plan for Puerto Rico. Strategic planning and follow-up of initiatives in the areas of Sales Financing and Customer Quality.
- Analysis of the positioning of prices and competitiveness of The Company financial products against competitors based on market needs.
- Agree action plans with the activities of Sales Financing, Marketing and Customer Quality as well as with the strategic partner (s) of business in the country, ensuring the correct communication with the respective areas.
- Provide support to the Company and in coordination with the Sales and Marketing teams of The Credit Companies, the development of the Credit incentive plans and the implementation of monthly retail financing plans.
- Define budget and objectives for financing, develop operational KPIs and continuously monitor compliance with the business plan and the sales and financial penetration objectives of the automotive financing market.
- Provide training to the F & I regarding the operating scheme of the Financial Institution, as well as current commercial initiatives.
- Through its knowledge of the market, identify areas of opportunity to grow the business in the short term, taking advantage of its own practices and experience, of the Financial Institution in the United States and the Credit Institution in Latin America.
- Maintain a healthy business relationship with United States and Latin America’s Financial Institutions in such a way that a beneficial relationship is achieved for both parties that guarantees the long term of the business.
- Perform operational monitoring of commercial financing activity (floor plan, working capital) of the brand in Puerto Rico.
Must be able to lead teams, work meetings and projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in administration, finance, commercial relations, international trade and similar topics.
- Management of the automotive financing business and administration of distributors, among others.
- Statistical analysis.
- Quality topics.
- Project management.
- Interpretation of financial statements.
Years Areas (minimum)
- 3 years in Commercial Bank and/or Auto Financing