Published: August 17, 2017
Our client, a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide is looking for an IT Compliance Analyst to join their team.
- Lead projects to align IT processes with regulatory and contractual requirements.
• Provide timely responses regarding IT and Security controls for external agency or customer audits and inquiries enabling the business to retain existing contracts and revenue.
• Use and maintain standard knowledge assets when providing external compliance responses to ensure consistent and accurate replies.
• Build cross-functional relationships and complete all external compliance responses in partnership with Enterprise Services and other IT and functional teams.
PCI Cycle Facilitation
• Partner with PCI Lead to execute annual PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) cycle, updating in-scope controls, scheduling SAQ cycle milestones, obtaining refreshed process metadata, assigning the appropriate SAQ version for each process, facilitating SAQ completion in SAP GRC, coaching process owners as required, performing quality assurance and facilitating remediation on all selected questionnaires, tracking and reporting metrics, and collecting and executing lessons learned.
• Assist with the effort to reduce PCI data and risk through tokenization projects.
- Fully Bilingual.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive related business experience, including audit, compliance, security or project management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting government and commercial customer audit requests, providing compliance consultation on contractual documents and creating compliance deliverables.
- Funcional knowledge of FISMA, PCI regulations, and security standards a Plus; ISO,COBIT, CISA, PMP or ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Available for the Northeast of the Island