Published: March 19, 2019
- You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues.
- Lead prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
- Use your strategic thinking to help establish and implement direction for new business opportunities, products and processes.
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs.
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region.
- Prepare and Complete Action Plans
- Leading IDPS teams in establishing program plans with respect to cost and schedule
- Support of Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) activities
- Identifying and incorporating best practices for product design
- Identifying and resolving design problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Mechanical/Design Engineering.
- Must be a US citizen
- Some travel required
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication.
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers.
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry.