Published: October 9, 2018
- The candidate will have experience operating in a fast-paced manufacturing environment while interfacing with cross-functional teams within the supply chain including operations, maintenance, manufacturing engineering, quality, finance, procurement, and planning; as well project and design/structures engineering groups. The areas of focus will include Carbonization, Chemical Vapor Infiltration (CVI), Machining/Grinding, Anodizing, Etching, Shot Peen, and Anti-Oxidant Coatings.
- Key responsibilities include technical execution of issues impacting delivery problems for company customers and businesses.
- Hands-on production floor support in solving poor product yield, reducing product scrap, engagement with factory floor non-conformances with root cause and corrective action (RCCA), Material Review Board (MRB), design change coordination, and the resolution of supplier technical issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering preferred.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Aerospace industry with carbon manufacturing/processing
- Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
- Root cause and corrective action/mistake proofing experience
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Working Knowledge of SAP and MS Office suite software
- Project Management skills