Published: October 23, 2017
- Management of a development project including planning/estimating scope, schedule, cost, technical, resources, risk management and execution.
- Overall technical coordination and leadership of design, development and change activities within the engineering team to ensure that all customer and internal requirements are being addressed.
- Project focal point with all internal departments such as Electronic Hardware COE, Engineering Test Services, Manufacturing (AME/ISC), Product Assurance, Supplier Management and Quality requirements development.
- Technical point (for hardware) of contact with the project team.
- Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for company’s products and processes.
- Use your advanced engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe.
- Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or related technical discipline.
- Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and able to successfully complete a background check and drug-test
- Aerospace Engineering experience some to significant years with strong project execution abilities.
- Electronic control systems development experience from design through certification, production and aircraft/field support.
- Strong understanding of aerospace product development and related processes.
- Experience in all phases of hardware life cycle development from customer requirements to completion of validation and verification activities.
- Ability to identify and solve complex technical and/or programmatic problems within schedule, budget and resource constraints.
- Knowledge of embedded software/hardware systems.
- Solid knowledge of / experience with aircraft systems, turbine engines, environmental controls systems, flight control systems, display and graphics and related components.
- Experience with development of closed-loop control systems.
- Experience with DO-254 and DO-160 in an aerospace environment.
- Control system integration and test experience in lab or flight test environments.
- Strong diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Experience with lab and test equipment, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, emulators, symbolic debuggers and simulation tools.
- Experience with Aerospace products, certification and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully, ethically, and confidently with internal and external customers and meet commitments.