Published: July 5, 2018
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyors systems, pneumatic equipment, chillers, etc.
- Performs repairs on electrical or electronic instruments as directed by the Maintenance Lead.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all production equipment.
- Performs electrical troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots and repairs robotic equipment.
- Conducts periodic tests or checks of all electrical or electronic instruments.
- Identifies and reports potential equipment and building problems.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2-year Technical degree preferred.
- Must have at least 2-year minimum experience in production field.
- Extensive industrial automation (PLC programming) experience/training is required.
- Hands-on PLC and controls experience/training.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in pneumatics, electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Welding and Auto-cad is a plus.
- Must be able to work rotating work schedule and overtime or on a different shift if required.