Published: April 5, 2018
- Supervise and manage all the electrical works of the plant in coordination with the local Electrical Engineer, local maintenance personnel and engineering department, suppliers and contractors.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of the following: Substation 38KV, Switchgear 13.KV, protective relays, electrical panels AC and DC, photovoltaic modules, fiber optic communication panels, ethernet, serial, cabling, etc. High voltage batteries and inverters DC & AC, Cummins industrial diesel generators, repair cables and electrical conduits, replace fuses, breakers, panels, cards and electronic equipment.
- Coordinate with engineer and subcontractor’s major equipment maintenance works (inverters, batteries, generators, servers, IT, etc.)
- Participate in face to face and remote meetings (Skype, Jabber, Zoom, etc.)
- Respond to emergency situations
- Ability to work in a team, honest and responsible.
- Extensive experience in medium and high voltage electrical substations (38kV, 13.2kV).
- Knowledge and experience reading electrical drawings, controls and communications.
- Knowledge and experience with protection relays and electronic communication equipment and controls.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical safety measures, arc flash, industrial safety.
- 30- hour Osha certification preferable
- Knowledge and experience with maintenance of industrial diesel engines and generators.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC
- Vehicle in good condition, valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge and experience in solar photovoltaic installations preferably.
- Available to work nights and weekends sporadically.
- Knowledge of Spanish necessary, English optional.