Published: November 20, 2017
- Ensures continuous quality improvement throughout the organization.
- Formulates objectives with Executive Management and maintains them.
- Maximizes product reliability and minimizes costs.
- Plan, organize and promote training activities related to product quality, reliability, customer requirements and technical services development and maintenance.
- Directs and assists associates with inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous assurance and control over materials, facilities and products.
- Directs development of new product programs as well as redevelopment of existing product programs to ensure product reliability and capability.
- Monitors performance of Quality system and reports problems and improvements to organization using appropriate charting and analyses tools. Presents these results to management team.
- Assists in identifying, isolating and disposition of nonconforming product, both generated internally and returned from customers.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Investigates and responds to customer and internal complaints regarding Quality.
- Promotes team environment with a positive attitude.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Eight years related experience and / or training; equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- ASQ Certification preferred.
- Leadership and Management training preferred.
- Proficiency with computer-based applications; Microsoft Office preferred.
- Ability to apply advanced statistical engineering and process control concepts.