Our client, a well-established non-profit institution, is searching for a Director of Nursing. The role is highly critical to the department’s success and will establish strategic direction aligned to the institution’s plan.
- Oversee the administration of the Nursing Department.
- Work closely with faculty and administrative personnel to ensure successful program accreditation.
- Promote the department’s mission and academic programs.
- Generate and encourage projects that promote innovation, creativity and social responsibility.
- Masters Degree in Nursing or related field and Doctorate Degree in Education, Nursing or related field.
- 8+ years as a faculty member and academic leadership roles.
- Experience with accreditation processes and agencies.
- Must be fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Active member in professional associations such as: Colegio de Profesionales de Enfermería, Junta Examinadora de Enfermería, etc.