Our client, an Advisory and Financial Consulting Firm with a clientele in USA Mainland are looking for their Director of Management
This position will coordinate client’s product designs and financial structures and will work with internal teams to ensure financial and legal compliance.
- Work with clients to design solutions that enable aspects of the business mainland that can be transfer to PR Division.
- Manage Puerto Rico Operations ensuring effective on boarding of new clients
- Serve as primary liaison with clients
- Manage and determine which activities need to be transitioned to PR
- Working closely with legal and finance team regarding client division design, structure and operation
- Manage implementation of new products
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA nice to have
- Juris Doctor nice to have
- 8+ years of experience in Management, Operations, Consulting
- 3+ years as a Supervisor
- Fully Bilingual ( English and Spanish)