Our client, a fast growing multinational in Education is looking for their Director of Information Technology to join their team.
Job Scope : This position will be responsible to provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives. Develops, directs, plans, and manage the Company’s information Systems Policies and procedures to assure the Development and implementation of data processing, computer operations, and related functions (Communications, office systems, production activities, etc)
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Programming or related area.
- BS Computer Science or related
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in planning, design and development of technological infrastructure in the areas of networks, telecommunications, and application security systems
- Experience with platforms and technology in the digital learning, and Online Education, highly preferred
- Capacity to generate innovative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior analytical, evaluate and problem solving abilities
- Experience in the elaboration and budget administration
- Fully Bilingual ( Spanish and English- verbal and written)
- Available to travel in or out of the United States