Published: September 13, 2017
Our client, a renowned consumer goods company, is searching for a Director of Exports to foster their international growth.
- Analyze potential export markets, tendencies, main competitors, opportunities, and potential impact.
- Develop business plans that include channels, products, price strategy and budget.
- Coordinate marketing plans for channels and categories of products.
- Ensure successful product launches.
- Supervise the coordination and logistics of new markets.
- Identify and leverage new brand opportunities.
- Comply with all licensing and export regulations of markets.
- Oversee the sales performance of new channels and markets.
- 5 years of business development experience in USA (stateside) and Caribbean markets.
- Distribution management
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)